Carestream Health Exhibiting Medical Imaging and Healthcare IT Products at ECR (March 2nd – 5th)
Carestream Health will demonstrate its expanding portfolio of medical imaging and healthcare IT systems at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), one of the largest medical meetings in Europe.
The products being displayed (Booth# 10 located in Hall X3) include the OnSight 3D Extremity System for orthopaedic exams; premium ultrasound systems; a self-service kiosk to enable patients to print and share their medical exam information; and its zero-footprint Clinical Collaboration Platform, which can easily enable new use cases and modules, including advanced imaging analytics from our partner Zebra Medical Vision
For more information on Carestream’s growing portfolio of diagnostic imaging visit the booth in X3 :
- Carestream’s Clinical Collaboration Platform (CCP), designed around a Unified Core architecture to enhance security as well as interoperability, which complements healthcare providers’ existing IT systems. This architecture delivers clinical image data acquisition, viewing, sharing and archiving, and allows healthcare facilities to add features as needed. Medical teams can use the zero-footprint technology to view and share patient medical images and reports easily using mobile devices.
- Its OnSight 3D Extremity System, which earned both the 2016 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for New Product Innovation and AuntMinnie’s Best New Radiology Device award for 2016. This compact cone beam CT system offers high-quality, lower-dose 3D imaging technology for capturing weight-bearing and other types of patient extremity images.
- CARESTREAM DRX Plus detectors that are faster and lighter than previous models, and DRX Core detectors designed to make reliable, high-quality digital X-ray imaging affordable for healthcare providers of all sizes.
- New DRX-Revolution Nano system, a fully integrated DR portable imaging system that will offer a compact design with carbon nanotube technology that significantly reduces weight
- The Touch Prime family of ultrasound systems that allow sonographers and clinicians to better visualise small structures as well as contrast differences in tissue for radiology, OB/GYN, musculoskeletal and vascular applications. The new units offer a sealed, all-touch control panel that combines the speed and flexibility of a soft user interface with the tactile feedback of traditional keys, making it easy to clean and comfortable to use
- The CARESTREAM MyVue Centre Self-Service Kiosk, which patients can use at the point of care to access, print and share their radiology reports and medical images with healthcare specialists, friends and family members
- Also on show will be the results of Carestream’s collaboration with Materialise NV — a web-based printing service, AnatomyPrint, which, by integrating with Carestream’s Clinical Collaboration Platform, generates 3D anatomical models from STL files.